Postnatal Massage Therapy
Postnatal or postpartum massage helps new mothers relax, releasing the tensions of a changing body and life with a new baby.
- Aromatherapy to combat hormonal imbalances and feelings of depression.
- Reflexology and circulatory massage for swollen feet and limbs.
- Deep neck and shoulder work to relieve tension due to breast feeding or co-sleeping.
- Gentle abdominal, diaphragm and costal massage as well as abdominal cupping to restore natural digestive function, alleviate scar tissue or pain from C-section and work out kinks from carrying a baby.
- A warm castor oil pack over the abdomen to support liver function which typically becomes depleted during pregnancy.
- Reiki and chakra balancing for those who want an extra energetic boost.
- We suggest waiting 6 weeks after birth to experience this treatment.
For expert postnatal massage, book an appointment with Marta today.